Terms & Conditions
Orders and general use of our website are subject to the Conditions of Sale and website use as set out below.
1. GENERAL. The "Company" means Pentagon Instruments Ltd. The "Contract" means the contract agreed between persons or a Company whose order is accepted by the Company. The "Customer" means the person placing the order in their own right or on behalf of a Company.
All quotations are written and all orders are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions. Variations and additions can only be accepted in writing.
2. PRICES. Prices exclude value added tax which will be added to each order at the current UK rate where applicable. Every effort will be made to adhere to prices published in Pounds Sterling but the Company reserves the right to change prices without notice at any time. Prices of imported goods may be subject to currency exchange fluctuations. Delivery charges will be at cost unless by prior agreement.
3. PAYMENT. Payment by invoice must be within 30 days of receipt of goods unless otherwise agreed.
4. ORDERS. The Company reserves the right to refuse to supply any person or Company. Catalogues, price lists and other advertising matter are an indication of the goods offered and no particulars therein shall be binding on the Company. Responsibility for ensuring that Goods are suitable for a particular application is the Customer's unless stated in writing. To avoid duplication of verbal orders any confirmation by post, facsimile or e-mail must clearly indicate 'Confirmation only'. Cancellation or partial cancellation of orders for non standard, special build items can only be cancelled by prior negotiation and agreement to indemnify the Company against expense incurred.
5. INSPECTION, SHORTAGES, DEFECTS. The goods or services supplied must be inspected on receipt and written notice of any defects or discrepancies given within 7 days. Risk or damage to or loss of Goods will pass to the Customer when signed for on receipt from the appointed Courier.
6. LIABILITY. The Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss or expense resulting from the failure to give advice or information or the giving of incorrect advice or information whether or not due to the negligence of the Company, its employees agents or subcontractors. These Conditions of Sale set out the entire liability of the Company to the Customer in respect of the Goods and shall be in lieu and to the exclusion of all other warranties, conditions, and other terms implied by statute or common law save for any implied terms which by law cannot be excluded. Nothing in these Conditions of Sale excludes or limits the liability of the Company for death or personal injury caused by the Company's negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation. The Company's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise shall be limited to repairing, replacing or at the Company's option refunding monies already paid in respect of the Goods. The Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise) costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, agents or subcontractors) which arise out of or in connection with any Contract.
7. Availability of our website. We will try to make our website
available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate
continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no
liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere
with the proper working of our website.
8. Use of material appearing on the website. For the purpose of this Agreement, "material" means any material published on the webbsite including, without limitation, all text, images and graphics of any nature whatsoever. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal use only.
All products come with a full 1 year RTB warranty covering parts and labour subject to the fault being due to failure in manufacture or failure of components whilst the product is being used within the manufacturers specification.
Returns for personal non business customers - Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance
Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm. You have 14 days to return the goods - Items must be returned in all original packaging, and the goods should be free from defect. Please ensure you complete an RMA returns form before any goods are returned back to us - https://www.pentagoninstruments.com/index.php?route=account/return/add
Returns policy for business customers - Please contact us by email to discuss any issue you may have with your
purchase. We will not usually accept business returns
unless the goods are faulty. Any accepted non faulty returns will be subject to a minimum 25 % restocking fee.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on our home page, alternatively, you can call us on 01903 765225 (International +44 01903 765225) or fax us on 01903 765547